29 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

THE RESURRECTION OF AMERICA--FREEDOM FOR ALL NATIONS

To contact us Click HERE

Gentlemen:As always, I wish ya'll(you and yours) a good day.
This email is inresponse to some daily postings onnesaranews.blogspot.com, godlikeproductions.com and more dreams of mine.With my simple emails, I have tried for years to prevent chaos. Appears chaoswe are going to have. My last dream had me in an abandoned store which had beenconverted to a military supply depot. We were clearing out the supplies asaction had begun. Next, I was outside the store with my family and saw hundredsof WW2 planes in the air. Silver with black stripes. If I am not mistaken, oneplane actually turned into a  triangular craft similar to our Aurora orER3B. As my family and I were walking we came upon a very old mansion. Somehowwe ended up scaling the roof. While on the roof, 4 young gangsters onrollerblades came flying over us and went down to look into the house to see ifsomeone was inside and I presume to loot.
Since it appears thingsare going to be happening quite soon, I guess we return to Vegas and theblind dealer plays these cards.
1. As I've saidseveral times, I think patriotic forces should take control of all TV stations.No more cabal bullshit.
2. I'm goingto assume Dr. Paul (civilian) and Mr. Powell (military) will address ournation.  I would suggest the Pentagon Good Guys consider adding Mr. Schwarzkopf, Mr. Gates, Mr. Petraeus,  well as Mr.Sanders and Mr. Kucinich. I have watched videos of Mr.Kucinich and he is probably  the most emotional orator of the above. Hemight be able to fire our country up.
3. I would suggest thatDr. Paul and Mr. Powell start with a very positive outlook on our situation. Wehave not been the land of the free, butwe are now with the arrests of the bankers/politicians and the release of theNESARA Funds/Prosperity Packages/Global Settlements. We are no longer debt slaves to the privately owned,unconstitutional Federal Reserve. There will be Peace on Earth andthe release of technological marvels. Please be very, very positiveand uplifting when addressing our nation.  
4. I would suggest ourkids with their boots on the ground be told to have a verypositive, up-ifting outlook when dealing with the public, atleast in those areas that are not gang infested hotspots;
5. I am going to assumethe WW2 airplane turning into a triangular craft is a sign that the HigherIntelligence is going to have their scout shipsdecloak in the form of our craft to help prevent any chaos. If this is not thecase, then I would appreciate the Pentagon Good Guys telling the Higher Intelligence that is how it's going to be. My orders.
6. I can't believe thereare people still working for the cabal. So I would suggest Dr. Paul and Mr.Powell tell those that work for the cabalthey are making a grave mistake. Why? Because of the following:    a.They have prevented the release of the NESARA Funds/Prosperity Packages/GlobalSettlements for decades. Enough money so you would not have to be doing what you are doing (losing);    b.They have prevented the release of technology that would have prevented thedestruction and pollution of our planet;    c.They have prevented the release of technology that would have produced theJetsons' vehicle decades ago;    d.They have prevented the release of medical technology that would havecured all diseases and replaced lost limbs;    e.They sent you and everyone you love to war for their profit and you havewitnessed the death of your friends and maybe family members;    f. You have returned from their wars for profit, many with PTSD, and they donot provide you with the proper treatment so you can try to returnto a normal  life without the nightmares and strain on your family becauseof  your behavior;    h.They wanted the Israel-Iran War to be nuclear in nature and thus fry you andeveryone you love like a piece of bacon;     i. To put it bluntly, they don't give a damn about you and we do as youwill get whatever treatment you need;     j.  Ifyou do not join the patriotic forces, you will be left out of the new financialsystem and you and your family will starve.
I think that's it for now. I hope some of this was of some benefit. See ya'llwhen the dust settles.

May Father Bless andProtect All--Especially Our Kids With Their Boots On The Ground
Bill PorterTeam Earth--TeammateStars and Stripes   

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder